How I made 6 figures from home doing online jobs.

Who We Are?
My name is  Kenny and I am the Sponsorer of this post here on

KennyEbiz.

Today I want to show you what I do to make more than N225,000
(Two hundred  thousand naira) every week & Month on the internet legitimately.

I will also tell you more about making money online in Nigeria and show you how you can get into online business without any capital.
  • These Means Are Real, Legal, Easy, Safe, Legitimate And They Work For Every One Who Uses Them.
  •  You don’t have to quit your present job. 
  • It requires no special internet skills or work experience.
  • You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful.
  •  You do not even need a website or come up with your own product to sell before you make money online.
  •  It requires little or no start up capital, but generates more and more income.
  •  Anyone without a degree can run it You do not need a MBA or a certificate to do business on the web.
 All you need is a Computer and Internet connection, and this you can do using your mobile phone, 2-hour browsing each week in a cybercafe is enough to get you started, after you have made some few bucks, get your own computer and start fully.
The most exciting part is that, age, sex or location is never a barrier, once you are interested in taking part, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO !
Whether You are living in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
You can also take advantage of this life changing opportunity.
Well, Luckily For You, It’s True And 100 Percent Proven !
Before I get started with this life changing report, I need to be sure that I have your full attention.
Please, drop whatever it is you are doing right now.
Pay attention to all the amazing secrets I’m about revealing to you on this GREAT website.
I bet in time, you will look back and consider today the best day of your life.
This is my secret business and this is what I have silently been doing for a living  for the past 4 years.
I also teach people how to do online business and many people know me.
I work ONLY three hours every day from Monday to Friday and I don’t do anything else because I don’t need to, since I work from home and get such good returns from running my own websites.
This is not forex or referral business or online investment or network marketing.
Basically what I do is build websites that generate money.
I also sell e-books online and run an internet based training course where I teach people how to do online business (I will talk more about the course later on in this article).
Is this Online Business of a Thing Real? Do People Actually Make Legal Money Online in Nigeria?
Yes online business is very real and very many people make lots of very legal money everyday from the Internet right here in Nigeria.
Even more than those yahoo yahoo guys. I used to also think that it wasn’t possible but the day I cashed my first cheque, I realised that it was truly real.
I made N200,000 online within a month, Sometimes in 2 weeks, WORKING FROM HOME.
I’ve been into online business full time for about 4 years now and I have also taught many people how to do it through my online course.
I know that it is something that anybody can learn because some of my students have become millionaires by applying the knowledge gained from the training materials.
In fact, below is a very touching testimony from one of my students. You can can scroll down this article to read more true testimonies from our Batch A Members:









Re: Partnership Payment of (N88,420.00) TO Kate Oparaocha, Dear Ma, I would forever be grateful for your excellent service. Am Number 7 out of 10 persons in Batch A List.
Your partnership program is excellent as well to help people like me make money online. With all the empty promises online that never worked.
I have always rejoice every day for God bring someone like you. Thanks for the payments of 88,420 transferred to my Bank. It shows the year 2018 is going to be better.
Please I would also like you people to reset my account login. I am having issues login in right now at the moment. Thanks God bless you and your great team, Mrs Oparaocha ——- On Fri, 30, 2018
A Big Secret
What I’m about to reveal to you in this article is a highly guarded secret which only a few people know in Nigeria and which they are exploiting and using to silently make millions of naira every year.
In fact I almost got beaten up at one of my seminars by some guys from Lagos who are also into online business because they were very angry and very furious that I was leaking these secrets to other people.
They warned me to stop teaching people but I have a strong desire to help the youths of this great country so I don’t mind even if I’m risking my life by writing this article.
Did you know that websites like careers nigeria, bella naija, naija hot jobs, nairaland etc are all into this business and people like Dr. Ojeagbase (owner of Complete Sports newspaper), Akin Alabi and many others are making hundreds of thousands and millions of naira every month, completely part time from this same online business.
Right here in this Nigeria wey me and you dey so.
The Internet is truly a wonderful place and only those that are smart enough seize it today the opportunities that abound at this early stage will be at the top and raking in the millions by the time other people find out this secret.
Not difficult to learn and do Online business is easy to do.
You do not need any special skills, qualifications or connections. Anybody with determination to succeed can do the same things that I’m doing right now and start making as much as I’m currently making or even more.
What you should always have at the back of your mind is that before you can make money online, you must first learn how to do it by going through a recognised training program or online course.
After learning, you must then prepare to work hard and keep working as you wait for the fruits to manifest. The beginning part is usually the toughest but as soon as you start getting your returns, the workload and time demanded by the business will reduce greatly over time.
You can decide today to change the course of your life by learning and starting your own online businesses and I’m here to show you exactly what I did that I’m now making over Three hundred thousand naira EVERY MONTH.You Can Start Without Spending Any Money.
The best thing is that you can also start this online business and start making money without spending a kobo.It’s true! You can register for a website, design it, build it and register with all the required companies and pay absolutely nothing. Zero naira. The only cost you will incur is the cost of browsing for a few hours every week.
What does this mean ?
It means that you can start making money today without spending any money as initial capital investment unlike in most other businesses.
This means that there is no risk at all on your part. You can even start the journey today, right now.
Think of all the things you can do with a “salary” of N300,000 every week or month. You will have no more financial worries and you will be able to buy whatever you like and live comfortably.
In fact you will be making more money than most of these so called bankers. Think about it. No more endless application letters, running and suffering over their dirty aptitude tests and begging employers. No more anxiety and worries when you start your own website business today.

Who Can do the Business?

From what I have seen so far, I can assure you that this wonderful business is especially good If you are a student, fresh graduate, youth corper, OND or HND, job seekers, housewives or even pregnant and nursing mothers. Non Nigerians or Foreigners are  welcome to  this life changing opportunity
It is also very good for people who have been looking for a better paying job and who want to invest their time to build a highly profitable business that brings a steady stream of income every month part time with just few hours of work per week.
I’ve also noticed that it is also very good and will be profitable for people who are already working or already retired but want to make an extra income on the side.

Why am I telling you my secret ?

Ever since I started running my Website, I’ve been shocked at the thousands and thousands of people out there in Nigeria who are either jobless or working where they are grossly underpaid.
Young hardworking graduates and youths wasting away and suffering in a country where there are no jobs.
I felt moved because it reminded me of my own frustrated condition few years ago before I discovered online business.

How my life changed

I was working as a supervisor at a cybercafe in Lagos and earning a paltry twelve thousand naira every month.The only good thing about the job was that I had free internet access. I was thus opportuned to try every kind of online business that you can think of but they all ended up as disappointments because nothing came out of them. I tried Forex, betting, data entry, paid surveys, affiliate, mlm, hyip, travel club, liberty reserve, reading emails, just name it but none of them worked.
Then one day I attended an online business seminar where we were taught how to make money from starting a website.
At that seminar I met real people who were actually making thousands of naira every month from their own websites. This was their occupation. They did nothing else.
They showed us how to do it and it was that seminar that changed my life and encouraged me to Sponsor this post in 2014.
I still continued at my old job and maintained this post at the same time because all it took to update and manage the site was just about two or three hours every day so whenever I closed from work I would update it in the evening before going home very late in the night.
N84,000 naira in just one week!For the first year, I made very little from all my hard work on the site and almost gave up many times but I was motivated by the people I saw at the seminar.
I imagined that one day I will be like them and that thought kept me going. The Good Lord was also very Faithful to me and gave me the strength to persevere.
As the months of the second year went by, my website grew steadily and my earnings started increasing.
Very soon I was getting three times as much as I was being paid at my cybercafe job.
Eventually I decided to resign so that I could focus all my attention on running the site.
I built some new websites and my earnings continued to soar month after month and by the Grace of God, today I can say that I have finally become like the people I saw at that seminar.I am now making hundreds of thousands of naira every month from the Internet.
This is something that seemed like an impossible dream just less than a year ago.
In fact can you imagine that in a week I now make more than 5 times the salary I used to receive in a whole month! Just by working for about 3 hours every day from the comfort of my room. Isn’t it shocking? Believe it or not but that’s not the end.
The most wonderful thing is that my earnings have been growing steadily every month and will keep increasing as the months go by so imagine what I would be making in some years time.
To prove to you that this thing is real, please see the red circle in the image below which show how much I made in the last 7 days alone (390 Dollars, approximately ₦140,700 Naira).  IMG-20181029-WA0004 - Copy

And below is what I made in one day (yesterday) which is $95 approximately ₦34,450
IMG-20181029-WA0005 - Copy









One of the best things about this stuff is the freedom it gives you to do other things and to live a free life.
Another wonderful thing is that you do not even need to own your own computer or internet connection to start off.
You can conveniently do it from a cybercafe 3 or 4 times a week like I used to do until you can buy your own computer or laptop.
The biggest Secret (better than yahoo-yahoo)Not many people in Nigeria know about the true secret of online business yet.
In fact, the few that know this secret are making hundreds of thousands of naira every month and never bother themselves applying for the jobs that are so scarce.
Instead of applying for jobs, they are making money from people like you who are busy searching for jobs every day.
This is the secret of popular Nigerian job websites likeCareers Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs, Ngcareers, Jobberman, Nairaland etc. Some of these people even making up to N500,000 (more than $3,000) and above every month, just from three hours work every day.

How long does it take to start making reasonable money ?

Success in this business depends to a large extent on how dedicated and serious you are with it.
There are two main types of internet business: the ones that can generate you cash within 48hours (e.g information marketing) and the ones that take some time to build before you can start making up to 900,000 Naira or more (like 1 to 4 months).
The catch is that most of the internet businesses that can get you instant cash require you to invest a little amount in online advertising to speed things up. While the types that don’t require any investment usually take some months to grow (1 to 2 months) before you can expect returns in the range of N900,000 to N50,000,000 (depending on how serious you are).
ABOUT ME AND HOW I MAKE MY MONEY
Although there are very many different ways of making money online, my experience has shown me that there are only few kinds that can be done in Nigeria 100% legally with little or no startup capital and little risk.
Of these few ones, the best and most profitable are three in number.
These are the ones that I’m currently doing which bring in most of the money my company makes and if you ever want to be able to make N300,000 consistently week after week with little work then these are the ones you should also get into. They are:
1. Amazon  (Referring people to Amazon.com (the World largest store) Or jumia.com. You get commissions when people buy products through your link)
2. Google AdSense (You make money when people click on advertisement links placed on your website when you register with Google)
3. Information Marketing (Selling of e-books and digital products created by you or created by other people)
I started with Google AdSense back in 2014 and after one month of serious struggles and challenges, I was making about $1,500 dollars on average per month.
In 2015, I wrote my first e-book
which detailed how I was making money with AdSense. In about five months I had made  Millions of  naira selling that e-book online.
This success prompted me to found a company, write more e-books and buy the selling rights of others.
I now have 7 different e-books which I’m now selling as an information marketer and through our websites, my company now sells an average total of 220 copies of these e-books every month, giving us roughly N150,000 to N200,000 naira monthly.
This is in addition to the regular $1,500 from AdSense (which is slowly increasing every month)
In January 2016, I learnt about the third business which is Amazon affiliate marketing. I realized that many people fail at it because they do not know the best techniques to use for this sort of online business.
Based on my experience with the other two businesses, I experimented with various techniques and I was able to develop a particular method that worked wonders.
Since that time, I have built a total of 5 websites which I use as affiliate websites for Amazon products, although it took us nearly 1 month before we got our first Amazon payment, right now I make an average total of $3,000 monthly from these 5 websites combined and this figure is also slowly increasing month after month.
As an added bonus, there’s usually a spike during festive periods especially towards Christmas because more people buy things at that time.
Due to lack of space, I cannot go into detail about how to set up each of the businesses above because it’s not just a simple step by step process.
There are so many things you need to learn and understand first before you can do any of the businesses above and hope to make as much as I’m making.

How I Receive the Money

Not all online businesses are ideal for people living in Nigeria because most of them are managed by foreign companies some of whom do not like doing business with Nigerians.
This is one of the reasons why I stick with just the three businesses listed above because it is easy to receive the money from them right here in Nigeria.
Payment are been made directly to my Bank Account through paystack ( payment are done even when you sleep), direct bank transfer (example of this is Jumia  afliate) while sometimes i do receive payment with Paypal here in Nigeria.
About My E-Tutor E-Books Package (5-Ebooks-in-1)
While learning, I read more than 300 books and watched many videos, many of which were just crap. At the end of the day, I was able to compile about 5 of the best ebooks that cover everything about online business from A to Z.
My desire to show job seekers and fellow Nigerians how to do this business inspired me to put together a package called “MAKEMONEYWITHIN48HOURS” comprised of these 5 e-books together with a few of my own.
It is an advanced level package equivalent to doing a master’s degree and I have so far successfully created 18 confirmed millionaires through the course.
The goal of this package is to make it easy for as many Nigerians as possible to learn how to do online business so that they can be freed from the shackles of financial challenges.
For me, the way I learned was by reading e-books, I have read hundreds of e-books and have even written some of my own.
Getting Help – My Secret Coaching Forum
One of the unique features of my Internet Training School is the availability of online forums where students can get assistance, help and support both from my partner and I and from other more experienced students and graduates.
This is what separates my e-books from the rest.
When you buy the package, you get free access to a secret underground online mentoring forum where you can ask any questions you have while reading the book.
In this forum, you will be able to get help and answers directly from me and from other more experienced students of mine, many of who are undergoing or have undergone this course.
Unlike most “gurus” who sell their e-books or courses to you and leave you to your own fate, we are actively involved in coaching, helping, assisting and mentoring our students to ensure that they properly understand what they are learning.
No wonder we have been so successful with so many inspiring testimonies every month,right now will be the best time to buy while there are waiting.
What you Will Learn From My E-Book Package:
How to do the three Online Business that I’m doing (Step by Step guide)
How you can start making N200,000 weekly from Online Business.Learn Everything in few hours. Start making money within 48HOURS after completing the course!
No matter who you are, as long as you can browse with your phone, you are capable of doing this business.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED NOW?
Usually if it’s directly from my office to learn all this you spend no less than N100,000 or N150,000.  To help matters,  have created  all you need to know on an ebook package.
WE HAVE JUST 2 PACKAGES
(1) Thousanaire Partnership Plan 
N2,000 N1000  ($3 for non-Nigerian)} Only.
FROM THIS PLAN YOU WILL BE MAKING N10,000 to N50,000 per week or per month.
(2) Standard Partnership Plan 
N10,000  N5000 ($15 for non-Nigerian)} Only)
This plan is mainly for special people who wants to earn N50,000 to N300,000 ($1,500) By May. This plan requires only 10 persons each month.
From this plan you will be making N50,000 to N300,000 Per week. Benefits Includes: Free Website + month Coaching.
On this package, you believe it or not Earnings Starts In 48hours-One Week after the training because our team is always There For You.
Before  i change my mind,  Hurry up to the bank and make a payment or Do an Online Transfer to claim your plan of (N1000- Partnership plan)
OR (N5000-Standard Partnership Plan) This packages will be fluctuated back to 10,000NGN/ 2,000NGN any moment from now, because the 50% discount is limited till this weekend  due to the high demand of our  subscribers currently.
Pay into any branch of our bank account below, alternatively you can do bank wire, transfer via ATM or Mobile banking
WEMA BANK ACCOUNT
Account Number: 0236373916
Account Name: Kabir Oladiran Kehinde

 After payments, do just one simple thing:
Send an SMS payment notice to +2349024612454 alternatively
  submit your payment proof through Whatsapp here with the SUBJECT of your Message saying:Paid for MAKEMONEYIN2019 Business Setup and Partnership ‘Name’The BODY of the Message should contain the following:
Amount paid(The Packaged you paid for:
Your Full Names:
Email address:
Phone number:
Depositors Name/Transfer Name:
Date Paid:
MORE TESTIMONIES AND PAYMENTS OF OUR MEMBERS ON OUR PREVIOUS BATCH(A)..









Partnership Payment of(₦65,850.00) TO Nwachukwu Promise of16 Tickets Partnership ID 2045 MMIN2018High Ticket CommissionsNwachukwu Promise,This is to inform you that your payment of ₦65,850 (Sixty-Five Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira Only) has been PAID in full via United Bank for Africa(UBA) account as MMIN2018 High Ticket Commission for 30 Days earnings accumulation.Partner Plan: Standard Partnership Plan Status: Active And HandworkingOffer Site: Unlimited Payment of ₦65,850 has been credited to your UBA Bank account.Kindly contact your Bank for information. Partnership ID: 2018










Partnership Payment of (N48,500.00) TO AdekambiKayode of 16 Copies Partnership ID 1065OMG… As if I was dreaming. You are a God-sent. I have seen it. Credit Alert Diamond Bank of N48K – May God bless and Bless you, even for taking time to make the payments.
People like you are very difficult to find most especially in Nigeria with the many crumbs of Internet Business. More days ahead Sir. I wont relent. Baba Kay!5/5 Stars.Adekambi KayodeMMIN2019 Partner Abeokuta, Ogun State









I just want to say Thank you, Because your partnership Ebook Has changed my life.I bought the N10,000 package, within 3 weeks of studying it and following the steps, I got my first alert of 97,000.thank you once again Sir

Now decide if you are interested in this offer. So you wish to have alternative source of income? You wish to join My Crew? You wish to start making millions on the internet legitimately too? If your answer is yes, Click  here to make payment using bank transfer and also claim your offer via Whastapp.
Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.
IF AT ALL YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION   YOU CAN USE THE COMMENT BOX OR CONTACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING :
CALL or TEXT:09024612454


oooMAIL HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make your life better by saying thank you in these 7 situations

The Downside of Work-Life Balance